Landscaping Design Services
Serving Syracuse, Manlius, Baldwinsville, Fayetteville, Skaneateles and Surrounding Areas
Landscapes East will work together with you to plan a space that meets your needs and budget. We can develop a comprehensive design for your property, and offer 2D and 3D design renderings so you can envision the finished product from the start.
Landscapes East employs designers who have the education and experience to bring your dreams to life. Members of our team have degrees in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, and related fields, and years of experience working with 2D and 3D design programs. Our Project Foremen are some of the most talented and qualified in the industry, many of whom have been with Landscapes East for 15+ years, and we make every effort to ensure that everyone involved in your project is on the same page from Day 1 to make the whole process as smooth as possible.
Our Design/Build Process:
- Site meeting. Your project manager will arrange a time to meet with you onsite to discuss your needs, goals, budget, and timeline for work. This initial consultation is always free of charge.
- Next Steps. Using the information collected in the initial meeting, your project manager will begin to put together a proposal that details the scope of work and the cost. Depending on the size of the project, design fees may apply. These fees will vary on a project to project basis, and will be discussed with you before any work is completed.
- Final Design Presentation. Depending on your needs, we will produce final production items for your review, that range from a simple line drawing to show the dimensions of a space, to a full color 3D video walkthrough of the site.
- Material selection and final details. Choosing materials/final layout can be overwhelming. We are here to help! Our design team will make recommendations based on the information gathered in your site visit, but we are more than willing to accommodate any changes you like.
- Construction. Bringing your design to life! After the design process is complete, it’s time to build. The project foreman is your day to day contact on the ground, and they have the skills and knowledge to make adjustments as the build progresses to make sure you get exactly what you want. We take pride in quality craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Final Walkthrough. At the end of the job, we want to make sure all of your expectations were met or exceeded. The project foreman or project manager will do a final walkthrough of the property with you, and have you sign off that we have completed the job to your satisfaction.
- ENJOY YOUR NEW LANDSCAPE!